Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Is there a spell check for comments gadget?

Has anyone found a spell check that can be used for the comments section of a blog in the gadget world? I thought of this today. There's a spell check I can use when posting a new blog, but there doesn't seem to be one for the comments sections. As someone who has always been a bad speller and someone who types fast but makes typos, I think this gadget would be very useful.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know of one but I do have a solution. I use Google Chrome as my web browser and it has a built in spell check feature. So, as I'm typing this comment I get a red squiggly line (similar to what you see in Word) when I misspell a word. It's a great web browser for many other reasons as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! Whem I mispell typos in tha coments they are undelined. Such as the five underscores in the previous sentence. What browser do you use? I'm using Safari on a Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alas, I am the last fool who holds onto Internet Explorer with both of my tight, white knuckled fists. Here are more reasons why I am a fool!

    ReplyDelete